Marco’s Pizza Touts Month-Lengthy Specials in New TV Spot
- Marco’s Pizza is operating a brand new TV spot this week that promotes its Nationwide Pizza Month specials.
- The corporate says it needs to assist prospects address rising meals prices as a consequence of inflation.
Associated: Hungry Howie’s dedicates October to combating breast most cancers
With the assistance of a brand new TV spot, Marco’s Pizza, headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, is providing a bunch of particular offers to save lots of prospects cash throughout Nationwide Pizza Month in October.
In a press launch, Marco’s famous that grocery payments are at a 40-plus-year excessive and the prices of things like eggs have jumped practically 40%. Meaning it may be cheaper for a household to order meals from their favourite restaurant as a substitute of making ready meals at dwelling.
“As of late, filling your cart seems like emptying your pockets,” says the voiceover of the brand new TV industrial, airing the week of October 2. “However filling your desk with Marco’s feels similar to it all the time has: Completely good.”
The TV spot factors pizza lovers to Marco’s web site, which affords numerous offers for Nationwide Pizza Month, together with:
- $7.99 limitless medium 1-topping pizzas
- $7.99 Pizza Bowls, as much as 4 toppings
- $8.99 giant 1-topping pizzas, carryout solely
- $3 off giant Pepperoni Magnifico
- $3 off giant specialty pizzas
- 25% off first-time app orders
Extra offers are being supplied on a store-by-store foundation.
Marco’s lately earned a prime spot on Newsweek’s record of America’s Greatest Buyer Service for 2023 and was named the Most Cherished, Most Trusted Pizza Model in accordance with the Harris Ballot’s 2019 EquiTrend Examine.
“These are difficult instances for thus many throughout the nation, and we wish all pizza lovers to know that we’re right here to assist them,” mentioned Marco’s Pizza CMO Chris Tussing. “Whether or not feeding a household massive or small, Marco’s believes nobody ought to need to sacrifice high quality and style to save cash. And maybe probably the most valuable reward of all—a much-deserved break from cooking for some high quality household time.”