5 Methods Texting Can Enhance Your Pizzeria’s Buyer Service
- Textual content advertising and marketing permits you to interact along with your prospects the place they normally are—on their telephones.
- Prospects can use texting to pay for his or her orders, present suggestions and join your loyalty program, to call a couple of potentialities.
Associated: 5 methods to promote extra pizza by way of textual content message advertising and marketing
By Jessica Ayre, Textual content Request
The pizza trade is extremely aggressive, and your pizzeria wants to face out. Communication performs a key function in that, and reaching extra prospects by way of texting goes to assist.
Cell communications for eating places have surged in recognition in current occasions, and it solely is smart to your pizzeria to observe your prospects the place they need to interact—which is on their telephones. So textual content them. However whether or not you’re a small or massive restaurant, you’ll want a enterprise texting service as a substitute of texting out of your private cellphone. Right here’s why texting from a private cellphone simply doesn’t work:
- No perception into the conversations that workers and prospects are having
- No capability to prepare messages by group or class
- Mass texting and SMS promotions with key phrases aren’t potential
Digital comfort is essential to getting prospects to have interaction, and that’s what texting has to supply. Listed below are 5 methods textual content advertising and marketing amps up your customer support and sparks conversations.
1. You should use SMS advertising and marketing to encourage loyalty program sign-ups. Loyalty applications are a good way to personalize your prospects’ expertise along with your pizzeria. Most prospects desire to work together with a loyalty program through textual content because it’s simpler to maintain up with and doesn’t require a separate app.
Promote your loyalty program on in-store signage, in your social media platforms, and even in your receipts. From there, all prospects might want to do is textual content a key phrase similar to PIZZA to what you are promoting quantity to enroll.
Allow them to know the way they will earn factors and how much rewards they’ll get, similar to a reduction code, a free pizza or free supply. As soon as they’re signed up, textual content issues like:
- Level steadiness
- Expiring factors
- Present rewards
- VIP perks
Reward applications are confirmed to encourage repeat enterprise, and prospects who come again are recognized to spend as much as 10 occasions the worth of their preliminary buy.
2. You may provide text-to-pay for to-go and dine-in orders. If persons are given the choice to pay with their cellphone, they may. Textual content-to-pay is a seamless transaction for each what you are promoting and your prospects. It must be an choice that your pizzeria provides, particularly with the excessive quantity of takeout and supply orders.
Textual content-to-pay works properly for dine-in prospects, too. They gained’t must flag down a member of your workers, they usually pays at their very own comfort whereas sitting at their desk.
How does text-to-pay work? After the shopper has positioned their order, merely textual content their receipt to them and embody a hyperlink to pay. From there, they’ll be directed to a web site the place they will enter their fee particulars and pay securely.
Giving prospects the choice to pay over textual content is a small however essential manner to enhance their total expertise. Which means extra foot visitors and earnings to your pizzeria.
3. You may resolve buyer questions and complaints through textual content. It may be tough to maintain monitor of questions by way of cellphone calls or throughout totally different evaluation platforms. As a substitute, invite prospects to textual content you concerning an order, issues with service or anything. One option to encourage that is to immediate prospects to textual content you with questions or feedback at your quantity, in your web site, and in-store.
It’s by no means straightforward for patrons to succeed in out about an issue, however with texting, you give them an easy, accessible channel to speak with you. Issues are resolved faster, particularly when messages are organized. A texting software program provides you with and your staff useful perception into what messages have been responded to and which of them nonetheless have to be addressed.
The extra responsive you’re, the extra doubtless prospects are to go away evaluation versus a foul one. Texting permits the interplay to occur in actual time, at any time and wherever.
4. You may textual content buyer polls and surveys. Gathering suggestions to your pizzeria is less complicated with textual content polls and surveys. You’ll get a greater understanding of what prospects are pondering virtually instantly, since polls and surveys take little time to answer.
To immediate additional engagement, inform prospects they may get 15% off of their subsequent order, or one other perk, in the event that they take the time to reply. In flip, you’ll generate extra repeat enterprise and hold prospects glad in the long term.
Listed below are some texts you’ll be able to ship to assemble suggestions:
“Which specialty pizza is your favourite? Reply A, B or C to tell us and get 15% off your subsequent order!
A. The New Yorker
B. Veggie Supreme
C. The Meat Lovers
“On a scale of 1-10, how was your expertise with us right this moment?”
“Thoughts filling out this survey about your current go to? Right here’s the hyperlink: https://www.pmq.com/texting-and-customer-service/. Thanks!”
You’ll achieve extra trustworthy and constructive suggestions that will help you be taught what prospects need and don’t need, providing you with the precious information it’s essential to make extra knowledgeable selections.
5. Encourage prospects to submit images of their eating expertise. By texting, you’ll be able to gather images of shoppers having fun with your pizza and submit them on social media. This helps put a face to your restaurant and offers folks an thought of what it’s wish to dine with you. Attempt posting pictures from “behind the scenes” and your staff’ favourite pizzas too—it’ll spherical out your on-line persona much more.
Images are social proof of a constructive expertise and assist attract potential friends who’re pondering of making an attempt your pizza. Prospects love seeing actual folks writing opinions and posting footage as a result of it provides them one thing from which to construct their expectations.
Textual content prospects to ask for any images they’ve taken of your meals or their time at your pizzeria and allow them to know you need to share the pics on social media. They’ll be glad to ship them over, particularly if they’ve an opportunity of being featured in your Instagram or Fb pages.
Texting leverages communications to your pizzeria, because you’re participating prospects on the channel they use probably the most. Prospects are extra doubtless to enroll in your loyalty program and are available again to order their favourite pizzas, realizing there’s a simple option to contact you.
Able to ignite conversations by way of textual content? Discover a enterprise texting answer that’s proper to your pizzeria.
Jessica Ayre is a content material advertising and marketing specialist at Textual content Request, a enterprise texting answer. If what you are promoting desires to begin texting prospects, Textual content Request may give you all of the instruments and sources it’s essential to create a profitable textual content messaging technique.